Sunday, April 20, 2008

was feeling just a little overwhelmed. received a sms, then received a call, which made me feel torn.

then I went to Him.

and He came.

swept me in His arms. and u noe everything is ok.

i just want to love Him more. pray more, seek Him more, read the Bible more.

i just want to be "more" of a Christian.

i just want to live "more" of the lifestyle i should be living.

i want to exemplify.

i want to carry the presence. and the anointing.

Prov 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.

thanks my fren. although u always always "question" my decisions, u really always make me think more. and u've changed! in the midst of our busy exams, i m really really glad u called. thanx for the constant reminder(s).

i m blessed to have frens like u guys. ppl who inspire me, challenge me, motivate me. guys, i m appreciative. thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment