Friday, April 18, 2008

i noe! i m blogging like there's no tomorrow. well, to show u all that i m really mugging, i must blog at this unearthly hour to testify to it. hurhur. just wanted to say sth funny. i was mugging, and my player was on shuffle mode, n i heard kok wee and jjj's voice, oh man, i had a good laugh. it was such good entertainment in the midst of my mugging. thanx guys, ur voice brightens up my day.

and to my dearest fren, THANK YOUUU!!! for never failing to wake me up n reminding to study. u r AMAZING!! hahaha. n u r like one of the best in giving me wake-up calls can? u r like so effective. so i m really really very appreciative. n u gonna do well so dun worry abt it! haha.

i m researching on 228 at this unearthly hour. hahhaha. but well, it's gonna be day break soon, n i do appreciate the sunrise. :) n it's only at this hour, that i can mug n be on msn at the same time.

byeeee peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment