Saturday, April 12, 2008

just wanted to blog a quick one. exams in 3 days my frens! n yes, as u can see, xiaoting is really not in the mugging mode. haha. nobody even feel that i m having exams. BUT. i m really going to mug hard n do well this time round.

well, i got into the minor in entrepreneurship. i dunno to be happy or sad really. haha. it's really a great programme but i will burn 1 and 1/2 months of my hols in sch. :( but i have already accepted the offer so i guess i m in. haha.

u noe i was writing my essay on thurs night, and realised how my English has "deproved", and according to my fren, there is no such word too! haix. and my fren was laughing at me for how CMI my English has become. yes people, officially i m very sad. i used to have great grammar and i hate making spelling mistakes, but now... haix. it's time to buck up on english again u noe? i m definitely going to spend my hols reading, reading and more reading. promise!

i love every sat cos i love going for cg. sounds cliche, but it's really true. every sat when i walk home, i will always be smiling becos u guys bring soooo much joy into my life. i was telling mingli just that i really love my people to bits; they are the ones who make it all worthwhile. and yes she agreed with me that my members r so fun n funny. haha. love u guys!

felt like i might be a bit mean just now, but it's really all abt trust. n i wish that u can trust me a bit more. haix. i dunno is it unwise of me to tell u, even before i have decided, but i really hope no one, and i mean no one, will come n bug me abt it. i can feel it, that it's not going to be an easy route.

it will really be mugging, mugging n more mugging for the next few weeks. n i pray, for the next few weeks, i can really give it my all and cross my fingers, hoping that i can get the As that i want. and yes ppl, pls correct my English if it sounds terrible. haix. i need to improve! on my English AND Chinese. Gee. till then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment