Tuesday, April 08, 2008

i woke up in somewhat of a shock that it's already 3am. and like wad fang say, haix, i always dun manage to stay awake. oh man. i feel upset with myself for slacking. now i need a miracle. i noe everything will be ok, haix, but that doesn't mean i can excuse myself for procrastination n lack of discipline. i m gg back to listen to what pst tan has said the last 2 weeks again.

soo many things on my mind. so many things that happened.

alice was saying that my ppl shld be feeling more troubled n frustrated, i guess so ba, but i m suffering from my share too.

i really hope that everything is gonna be alright.

i pray that everything is gonna be alright.

i had so much on my mind that i acty dreamt of all of u ;ast night. alice, ting, ying, and somewhat weird, but leon.

all things work tog for the good of those who love Him.

i will hang on to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment