Wednesday, April 30, 2008

was just listening to a song and felt like blogging. it has been a long time since last wk that i m going to sleep at this unearthly hour, and this time always makes me feel like blogging.

sorry peeps i m just going to blog some spiritual stuff. realised i have been doing that quite a bit nowadays.

it was a good meeting tdy n i enjoyed fellowshipping with pastor, but i was happy about what God spoke to me abt.

i have been wondering what's the next level like, and somehow He gave me a glimpse of it, and He kept on reminding me the things He has spoken to me. i felt it. the next level.

anyway, i m touching freedom in abt 15hours' time. it sure does not feel good to end exam at 7pm. but i will do well ya? i pray n i mug. hurhur. all the best guys.. and after that, it's really freedom.

i dun have much time to play, but the thought of meeting my frens, toking laughing n fellowshipping makes me happy. although i dun have a lot of time to enjoy, but i hope i will be able to let my hair down.

toking abt hair, hopefully get a new hairstyle too. :)

ciao peeps!

red symbolises my exhilaration.u feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment