Thursday, April 03, 2008

ok. now i feel ready to tok, or rather write. let's start.

today i was just sitting in the cab, n thinking abt random stuff, n i dunno y, suddenly i feel that God was so good to me. I still cannot honestly rem wad i was thinking abt, but i rem His presence came n warmed me gently. and there again. He was there alright.

after the quiz, went to meet meltoh's boss. i know him, becos i rem him from israel trip, even before i met him. and it's so strange that he acty rems me, and he made a comment, wad a strong impression. hmm. to put it simply, i like him. not becos of anything, but one thing cos of his spirituality. when he spoke abt his life n everything, tears pricked my eyes. i felt God. n i noe, this is one boss i would like to have. more than just abilities, talent, intellect, wad impress me the most is people's love for God and that closeness to Him. he carries God, now that i recall, i feel moved toking to him, really.

i guess i m a step closer to destiny. i will never think that i will tok abt this career as destiny, n to tell the truth, the money factor is such a pull. but actually, i really feel destiny nearing me. no kidding. n from tdy, i felt a step closer. i know exactly where i m heading and what i m heading towards. i noe there r a few barriers to cross, and just maybe, after this, i will be there. at least i feel that He is drawing me there.

that meeting stirred up so much in me, that when i was downstairs, i felt God so near that tears came to my eyes. destiny.

meeting wanquan. given a chance to disciple and to challenge. i m thankful.

celebrating eugene's bday. i honestly felt, he has grown up. i could almost feel tears well up in his eyes, and really, all the sowing has been worth it. n i m just reminded, this is wad loving people is about isn't it? i really love u guys.

and toking to ying. i felt a lot. i know wad phase u r at. and i wish...

u noe over the years, i began to learn more abt being a ldr. and one of the things God has done in me, is a heart for people. and i really learn to love my members. and i wish that i could express it so fully, from the bottom of my heart, i really love every one of u, and i really wish, u will see God's destiny fulfilledin your life.

and it's never too much to say it again, it is a privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment