Thursday, April 03, 2008

it was an oh-so-emo day i felt. first of all meeting up with meltoh's boss who shared stuff that almost made me tear. i was really holding the tears back.

then meeting wanquan, celebrated bday for eugene. and toking to ying.

each was an experience on its own, that really stirred me up thinking so hard.

God was there, every step of the way. I felt He was so near me tdy. I felt like i had a brush with destiny. I felt like i was so close.

and I am just appreciative.

He really spoke today, really. like really. from this morning till now. and He still is.

i will just hang on there for a little, i know it is sooo close. i know.

just want u to know, i love every single one of you. frens n members, u r great ppl God has placed in my hearts. really. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment