Friday, April 18, 2008

my fren posted this song, and i was reminded how i happened to hear it again in my com, and my heart was so warmed by it.

one more moment.

one more post before i hit the books again. m feeling a little exhausted after the many calls, but made connections with just that some ppl, n i m glad. :)

i cannot imagine how life will be like after exams, n i noe, it's time to get up n fight again.

was just toking to yulan, and yes, i was reminded of those thoughts i once had but had put behind for quite a while. u all really can afford to.

in abt 12 hrs, is my next exam. oh man that feels scary. i m really going back again. i feel a little overwhelmed in my heart, but i cannot really put it in words as to how and why i feel this way, so perhaps, just another time.

take care peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment