Monday, April 07, 2008

it was such an eventful week and weekend that i m just glad it's over. in the last few days, my emotions went thru such highs and lows, but God has been good through it all.

During service today, i start to wonder, why is it that all these r happening? in the midst of me going to have exams, i feel the heat and pressure. not from my studies, but from the devil. and i felt a little sad, a little tired and weary.

but God was good. He showed up powerfully in the CG meeting, n i m more than thankful.

and tdy during service, i felt a boost of faith. at the end of the service, i was praising God with all that i had. becos i rem wad i preached, that praise is the language of faith. and indeed when it ended, i felt faith in my emotional tank. I rem wad pst said, that success puts a demand on ur heart. yes it does, but with God, we will prevail. and i really felt at the end of the service, that everything is going to be ok, and that me, and the cg will be victorious.

and i pray, that at the end of the valley, i will see the light.

and the breakthrough will come.

i m gonna pray, hang on, and press thru.

thanks to all that spared that listening ear. thanks to MY for being there,no matter how late and tired. You r an awesome leader to me. thanks fang yes, for picking up my call 1am in the morning, when i was so depressed. u r appreciated. thanks to G for that msg that really encouraged me, and ur concern. thanks to my members and all who stood by me.

i love the fellowship. the joy that's released in this place. i love u e357, u really light up my life. and thanks to MY leaders, it has been a joy fellowshipping with u!

to cecilia(hope u r reading this), happy 20th! u have a great destiny in u u noe that? like really. enjoy :)

all things work tog for the good of those who love Him.

this is the verse this week. and..

yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil. u r with me, your rod and your staff, they comfort me. :)

YES!!!

WE WILL BREAKTHROUGH. HURHUR. I BELIEVE IT YEAH? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment